SHRI BOSCO GAUDENTIUS FAUSTINHO ROBERTS
Was born on 22/01/1978. passed SSC at St. Joseph's High School, Wadala, Mumbai in the March, 1994. Passed HSC at Smt. M.M.K. College of Commerce and Economics, Bandra, Mumbai in the March, 1996. Passed B.Com at Smt. M.M.K. College of Commerce and Economics, Bandra, Mumbai in the April, 1999 through University of Mumbai and passed LL.B at G. R. Kare College of Law, Comba, Margao in April, 2002 through Goa University.
Educational achievements : Ranked Second in College in Final Year L.L.B Examination, April, 2002. Ranked Fourth in Goa University, in Final Year L.L.B.
Active participation in Moot-Court Society:-
- Meritorious Performance Award for participation in National Level Moot-Courts, 2001-2002.
- Won Runners-up Prize for Legal Drafting Competition at Law Fest Goa, 2002 held by V.M.Salgaocar College of Law, Panaji, Goa.
- Represented Goa University in Inter-University Bar Council of India Moot-Court Competition, Bangalore, and 2000 securing 4th place in India.
- Best Student Advocate Award, 2000-2001.
Participation in Quiz Competitions:
- V.M.Salgaocar Constitutional Quiz, 2001.
- First Prize in College Quiz Competition, 1999-2000.
Participated in Inter-College Foot Competition for G. R. Kare College of Law, 2000.
Participated in Inter-College Essay Writing Competition on Awareness Programme for Youth organize by Sri Satya Sai Seva Organisation, Mumbai, 1997-1998.
Active participation in N.C.C.:
- Best Under Officer, 1998
- Best Turned-Out Cadet, 1997
- Best Shooter (marksman), 1995
- Attended 3 Annual Training Camps, 1994, 1996, 1997.
- Attended Army Attachment Traning Camp, Artillery Centre, Nasik, 1996.
Independent practice as advocate mostly on the Criminal Side in Honourable Bombay High Court at Panaji, Session Courts of Margao and Panaji, Courts of the Judicial Magistrate First Class at Margao, Panaji, Vasco-da-Gama, Ponda, Quepem and Mapusa from 2004 to 2007.
Practiced with Adv. Anacleto Viegas in Margao, Goa from 2003 to 2004.
Practiced with Adv. Albano Viegas in Margao, Goa in Criminal Law, Procedure and Practice from 2002 to 2003.
Worked as junior auditor on part-time basis for one month, July-August, 1998 with M/s PM. Nayak and Co. (Auditors), Mumbai.
Presently posted as Senior Civil Judge & J.M.F.C., Mapusa-Goa.